The SIM7020 is Multi-Band NB-IoT module solution in a SMT type .
It has strong extension capability with rich interfaces including UART, GPIO etc. The module provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's application.
The package of SIM7020 is compatible with SIM800C. This also minimizes the investments of customers, and enables a short time-to-market.
It is designed for applications that need low latency, Low throughput data communication in a variety of radio propagation conditions. Due to the unique combination of performance, security and flexibility, this module is ideally suited for M2M applications, such as metering, asset tracking, remote monitoring , E-health etc..
● With Power Save Mode(PSM) and Extended Discontinuous Reception(eDRX), SIM7020 can extend battery life to 10 years
● SIM7020 provides deeper coverage enhancement compared to GSM
● The package and AT commands of SIM7020 mostly are compatible with SIM800C.
• SIM7020C: B1/B3/B5/B8
• SIM7020E: B1/B3/B5/B8/B20/B28
• Control Via AT Commands
• Supply voltage range: 2.1V-3.6V
• Operation temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Dimensions: 17.6 X 15.7 X 2.3mm
• Weight: 1.3g±0.2g
• Uplink: 62.5Kbps
• Text and PDU mode
• PSM: 5 uA
* In development
• Firmware update via UART
• FOTA *
• SIM card (1.8V/3V) GPIO
• CCC / TA / CTA (SIM7020C)
• CE/GCF (SIM7020E)
• RoHS / REACH