The SIM7000E-N is Quad-Band LTE-FDD NB-IoT module solution in a SMT type which supports LTE CAT NB-IoT up to 66 kbps data transfer.
It has strong extension capability with rich interfaces including UART, USB2.0, GPIO etc. The module provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's application.
The package of SIM7000E-N is compatible with SIM900 and SIM800F. AT commands of SIM7000E-N are mostly compatible with SIM800F. This also minimize the investments of customers, and enables a short time-to-market.
It is designed for applications that need low latency, medium throughput data communication in a variety of radio propagation conditions. Due to the unique combination of performance, security and flexibility, this module is ideally suited for M2M applications, such as metering, telematics, asset tracking, remote monitoring ,
E-health , mobile pos terminals and sharing bike.
• Quad-Band FDD-LTE B3/B8/B20/B28
• Control Via AT Commands
• Supply voltage range: 3.0V~ 4.3V, Typ: 3.8V
• Operation temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
• Dimensions: 24 X 24 X 2.6mm
• Weight: 3.0g
- Uplink up to 66kbps, Downlink up to 34kbps
Specifications for SMS
• Point to point MO and MT
• Text and PDU mode
• USB Driver for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8
• USB Driver for Windows CE/Mobile
• USB Driver for Linux
• Firmware update via USB
• FOTA *
• USB2.0 x1 (high-speed)
• UART x2 (7-wire UART and 2-wire UART interface multiplex from GPIO)
• SIM card x1 (1.8V and 3V)
• I2C x1
• GPIO x5
• ADC x1
• Power off: 7uA
• PSM: 9uA
• CE* / RoHS / REACH
Note: * In Planning